Flesh and Chrome is a cross-disciplinary student organization at Parsons The New School for Design. Our mission is to create a network of support for students who are interested in wearable technology and computational fashion design.
- To develop uses for wearable technology and computational fashion
- To research materials and techniques
- To create a network of resources and support for students wishing to get involved with wearable technology and/or computational fashion
- To share information and skills
- To facilitate networking
- To exhibit work
- To create an archive of resources